There are a wide range of funding incentives in place at the moment with regards to employing young people within your Business, these are governed by local authorities as detailed below.
SDS - Scotlands Employer Recruitment Incentive (SERI)
- You can get up to £4,000 when your company commits to a new job or new Modern Apprentice (MA).
- The funding is a contribution towards the additional costs of recruiting a young person during their first 52 weeks of sustainable employment.
- Help with the wage costs of recruiting a young person (16-19 category above) together with financial assistance towards the training element
- Help to recruit workless adults (20+ category above)
- Help to advertise and recruit a suitable candidate to meet your business needs from a wide pool of candidates registered with Glasgow Guarantee
- 50% Contribution towards training costs - up to a maximum of £500 per claim