- TIGERS deliver pre-employment programmes through contracts with Skills Development Scotland, Local Authorities and Jobcentre Plus.
- Delivery of Modern Apprenticeships and SVQ qualifications.
- Our pre employment and Modern Apprenticeship programmes allow us to shape and prepare young persons from “cradle to grave”.
- We have developed our trainees, programmes and funding access to deliver tangible financial benefits to employers – large, small and one man businesses.
- Deliver training / qualifications to your existing workforce which are financially supported through local incentives.
- Accept referrals for 16-24 years within the West region.
- Deliver preparatory training in a variety of sectors which includes industry specific qualifications.
- Offer work placement trial to determine suitability for young person and employer.
- Continue to up skill young person’s whilst undertaking work placement trial through the delivery of training days.
- Deliver Modern Apprenticeship qualification to support sustainability of employment.
- No recruitment costs - ability to assess young person’s suitability by use of workplacement at no direct financial cost to your business.
- Our programmes can save businesses up to £6000 per annum through work placements, training funding and wage subsidies.
- No training costs – employability training through to Modern Apprenticeship delivery.
- Creation of a committed and competent workforce.
- Supply your buisness to create talent for the future who can develop within culture of your organisation.
What is involved in the Employability Fund?
Benefits to employers
Like to find out more about taking on a trainee through the Employbility Fund click on the link below