"Sarah McKie, Allied Vehicles Employee and former TIGERS 'Get Ready for Work' trainee, who has sustained and developed her career over the last 3 years whilst achieving a Modern Apprenticeship"
What about Qualifications?
TIGERS deliver nationally recognised qualifications to formally support training for progression to employment and assist sustaining employment. All trainees will be registered for a qualification throughout the delivery of the Employability Fund.
- Gives you a chance to increase your knowledge and understanding
- Achieving a qualification will give you confidence and increase self esteem
- It will assist you in gaining employment
- It lets employers know what skills you have and that you have a commitment to your development
Why should I undertake a qualification?
- Yes, TIGERS will set you a training plan which will outline the support you will receive from our staff to ensure the qualification is delivered at a level and pace that is achievable for you
- Some of TIGERS qualifications require you to sit a test at the end of your training but most of our qualifications are passed by ongoing assessment throughout the duration of delivery and there is no test at the end.
- Modern Apprenticeships
- Certificate of Work Readiness
- Employability Award
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- National Unit in Work Safety
- Abrasive Wheels
- First Aid at Work
- Core Skills
Can I still undertake a qualification if I didn't sit or failed my exams at school?
Will I have an exam at the end of the qualification?
What qualifications do TIGERS deliver?