"Charles Affleck, TIGERS Employabilty Fund Trainee now in full time employment with Phoenix Kia and undertaking a Business Admin Modern Apprenticeship through TIGERS"
- Gain valuable work experience with a reputable employer
- Decide if you wish to pursue a career within your chosen industry
- Give employers the chance to determine if you are suitable for their organisation
- Enhances your opportunity of gaining employment
- Helps you to identify your workplace skills and areas for improvement
- Gives a taster of what an employer expects of an employee
What are work placements?
All TIGERS trainees will be given the opportunity to undertake work experience to develop further knowledge and understanding of their chosen industry. The work placement gives trainees the opportunity to work with an employer and demonstrate their skills and qualities.
What are the benefits of undertaking work placement?
- Anything from 4 weeks to 16 weeks
- You will continue to be paid £55 per week (if eligible which most are) plus travel expenses
- You will be required to return to TIGERS every 4 weeks for a training and review day
- TIGERS cannot guarantee a job at the end of every work placement, however we work with businesses who hope to uncover their "Talent for the Future"
How long does a work placement last?
Do I get paid while on work placement?
Do I return to TIGERS during my work placement?
Will there be a job at the end of my work placement?
If you would like more information please contact us:
"Current TIGERS Modern Apprentice Ross Hegarty on work placement at TURNER ACCESS"